"Not only does each meal leave me nourished, energized, and light, but the care that is put into crafting and preparing the food makes me feel loved and cherished."
- Daniel Lurie.
Enabling busy New Yorkers to restore and sustain their health through delicious Ayurvedic food.
What Is Ayurveda?
We like to say it's vital nutrition wrapped in deliciousness.
Ayurvedic food is prepared to meet each individual's nutritional needs and tastes. The look, flavor, texture and "energy" (prana) of the ingredients are arranged to detoxify, soothe digestion, aide in weight loss, sharpen mental clarity, and even provide relief from stress and anxiety.
And it's downright delicious!
What You'll Get:
- The best organic and local ingredients,
- Meals cooked from scratch the very same day.
- Health consultants ensuring your meals are in sync with your shifting and evolving health needs.
- Sample Menu
How it works:
- Sign up for a 4-week subscription of 12 deliveries, with each delivery containing 3 meals. 36 meals total per 4-weeks.
- We deliver within a 20-minute window that works for both of us.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 12:00 and 2:00, and are limited to Manhattan south of 120th Street, and parts of Western Brooklyn (see Brooklyn map here)
- The 4-week subscription price is $949 ($26.36 per delivered meal).
- Subscriptions may be canceled upon 4 weeks notice in advance of the scheduled first delivery. Payments made are not refundable.
- Each 4-week cycle comes with an allowance of 2 delivery deferments. You can use a deferment if you need to cancel a delivery (24 hrs notice required). For each deferment taken, your 4-week cycle is then extended for one delivery.
- No extra charge or tips for delivery. And our delivery people are delightful.
- All subscribers have the direct nutritional and dietary support of Divya Alter, who customizes the menus based on our clientel. This includes the option of having an in-person Ayurvedic pulse reading and nutritional consultation (at no extra cost).